iStudentCity.com offers all eligible international students attending colleges and universities in the United States a quality, affordable health insurance plan underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company. The iStudentCity.com health insurance policy is designed specifically to meet the needs for international students. The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company is one of the largest sources of student health insurance in the U.S. serving 400 colleges and universities.
Why choose iStudentCity’s Insurance Plan?
iStudentCity.com’s health insurance policy offers extensive coverage at an affordable price. You can save several hundred dollars annually. In addition, our policy provides the following benefits to our members.
- Affordable premium (see premium comparison table below)
- Flexible policy – the policy can be purchased on a weekly or monthly basis as needed
- International students and scholars with all types of visa are eligible*
- No medical examination required
- Low deductible ($100 per policy year**)
- Maternity benefits
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Travel assistance services
- Benefits for temporomandibular joint disorder and craniomandibular Disorder
- Reconstructive breast surgery following mastectormy
*Although iStudentCity.com policy is designed to meet or surpass most colleges and universities’ health insurance requirements. We recommend that you check your school’s requirements before submitting this application.
**After you have paid $100, your deductible is paid for the rest of the insured period (up to 12 months).
|The iStudentCity Student Health Insurance Plan Summary|
(You can purchase for additional $250,000 coverage if your school requires $500,000 maximum coverage.)
|Prescription Medication||50% up to $1000|
|Lab, Diagnostic, X-ray||Yes|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits||Yes|
|Medical Evacuation||100% covered, provided by Assist America|
|Repatriation of Remains||100% covered, provided by Assist America|
|Premium||$50 per month (under age of 35)|
$75 per month (35 and older)