Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 7/61
Subject: Re:Green card
Author: mickey
Date: 8/1/2000 12:00:24 PM
Never heard of it.

Usually people become permanent residents via:

(1) marry an American citizen or permanent resident
(2) Apply via H-1 (working visa)
(3) Invest in the US
(4) refuge
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.