Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 51/61
Subject: Converted F1 to H1, What next?
Author: anithaputhota
Date: 7/5/2005 4:18:52 PM
I am student in St edwards university finished my first semester in the month of April 2005, I was suppose to join my summer semester which i didnt join, instead I got my H1 done, now to maintain legal status in US i came to canada on visiting visa, now can I go for H1 Visa stamping in canada on my Bachelors degree from India. And I am planning to continue my studies after getting into job, so what documents I need to show for them as proof since I am holding Indian degree.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.