Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 48/61
Subject: Re:How can change from F1 to a work visa like H1?
Author: arthur_219
Date: 4/7/2005 3:50:41 PM
Find a job and an employer who will sponsor you for H-1. Having an employer is a pre-requisite to filing H-1. The employer should give to a job and file your H-1 papers with USCIS.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.