Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 47/61
Subject: Re:F1 to H1
Author: arthur_219
Date: 4/7/2005 3:47:46 PM
There is nothing illegal about changing visa types.Going from F-1 to
H-1 is not illegal. Go ahead for stamping and in case rejected, a person has right of appeal and for this a time period is provided. In the meanwhile, keep an imigration attorney handy and call him immediately in case of a problem. Any person can appeal to two respective appellate authorities under the USCIS.If you can, have your papers/docs reviewed by an immigration attorney. I will try and get back to you with greater details on the issue.

Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.