Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

New Students Channel
Welcome to the U.S., new students. Any questions for the senior international students? Don't be shy. Just ask.

Message 120/151
Subject: chica 34201 , you can get a S.S.card, however....
Author: jeanraugustin
Date: 6/21/2004 1:56:05 PM
Chica 34201 ,

If you're an international student, it's possible to get a social security card.However , you must find an on-campus job first.After finding the job the immigration departement of your school will give you a letter to go to the social security office.It will take around from one to two weeks to receive it.

Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.