Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 42/61
Subject: Changing from F-1 to H1-B
Author: aguerrar
Date: 1/29/2004 2:24:28 PM
I graduated from my bachelor's degree on June 2003. Right now I am doing my OPT. A company has offered to sponsor me for a H1-B visa. Do I need to do something else besides the common H1-B visa application, or is that all I need? What are the requirements for the application? Can they sponsor me for permanent residence?
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.