Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 3/61
Subject: Re:Trasnferring H1-B
Author: amy
Date: 7/26/2000 11:43:32 PM
>> I got a question. If I'm transfering my h1-b 'cause I changed my job, can I start working for the new company before I got approved by the INS? If yes, can I receive a salary from my new employer?

I don't think so.
You have to wait for the approval to start a new job. It normally takes AT LEAST 6-8 weeks. You need to find a good employer who's willing to wait for you this long. However, you should not have problem to get the approval if you are already a H1-B holder. Good luck!!
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.