Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 34/56
Subject: Re:Reg. canadian visa
Author: misaki
Date: 7/19/2003 1:41:11 PM
This is the official website run by Canadian government http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/
Also this website could be very helpful if you're an F-1 visa holder seeking approval for travelling to Canada. It's run by the Office of International Students and Scholars at Yale University

Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.