Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 29/61
Subject: student visa
Author: crissriz
Date: 10/23/2001 6:57:08 PM
Is it possible to change the tourist visa into a student one in the following conditions: I would like to get admission at a college for Fall 2002 and the tourist visa expires in February. Could I get the student visa from February even if I would start school in Fall? Or I would have to get first an extension of my current status and then the student visa?
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.