Food lovers rejoice--we can talk AND eat about our favorite subject.
Subject: Simple breakfast: Garlic bread|
Date: 12/30/2000 5:15:02 PM
Here's how to cook a simple breakfast:
- Any kind of bread that you like (preferrably white)
- Garlic spread (found in most supermarkets)
- Put the garlic spread on the bread just like how you spread butter on a toast.
- Put a flat pan on your stove and turn on the gas (very light).
- Lay the bread on the pan for about 2 mins. Look every 30 seconds to make sure that the bread doesn't burn.
- Do not heat the other side.
- Eat while it's hot.
Reply to this message |
Post a new message
Previous | Back to Index |
Home Sickness Channel
New Students Channel