Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 22/56
Subject: Re:converting from F1 to H1
Author: andrew
Date: 12/1/2000 3:44:39 PM
In order to get an H1B visa you must have either ten years of work experience in the field where you will be working OR a four-year degree (BA, BS, etc.).

So the short answer is yes . . . if a company will sponsor you.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.