Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 19/61
Subject: Re: Green card
Author: LILI
Date: 10/9/2000 11:17:35 PM
You may also try green card without any employer's sponsorship if you are academically excellent enough, meaning that you have an advance degree (Master or Ph.D), enough (7 or more) nationally or, better yet, internationally influential publications and some exceptional talents, skills or achievements. Also recommendations from 8 or more nationally or internationally known authorities, a great lawyer and your own luckiness do matter. However, you are encouraged to try. It is not a big deal for many Mainland Chinese. I myself and a couple of my friends got green card in this way.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.