Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 18/61
Subject: Re:visiting canada
Author: euan
Date: 10/8/2000 12:40:21 AM
Plus, your I-20 form has to be signed by the international student's advisor of your school. Otherwise, you may not be able to re-enter the US. I have a friend who could not re-enter the US because of no signature by the advisor on his I-20. He had to call the international advisor's office to have the director come and help him at the immigration office in Buffalo, New York.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.