Welcome to iStudentCity.com iStudentCity Events

  Privacy Policy
  Terms & Conditions

Legal Channel
Dealing with legal issues? Join us!

Message 17/61
Subject: Re:visiting canada
Author: vatanasb
Date: 9/23/2000 8:29:55 PM
Pls reconfirm with your foreign advisor again, but here is the procedure:

To visit Canada,
1. You need to get a visa from the Canadian embassy. Usually, you can get it in on the same day. Check the embassy locator from this web page: http://www.istudentcity.com/stages/1_passport.asp.
2. You do NOT need to obtain a new visa stamp to re-enter the U.S. as long as you have a valid f-1 or j-1 visa, valid I-20 or IAP-66 with you, unexpired I-94 card, unexpired passport.
Reply to this message | Post a new message

Previous | Back to Index | Next

Go to Another Channel:

Home Sickness Channel

Slang Channel

New Students Channel

Dining Channel

Entertainment Channel

Driving Channel

Relationship Channel

Travel Channel

Legal Channel

Home | About iStudentCity | Job Opportunities | Contact iStudentCity Hall
Copyright©2000-2006, iStudentCity.com. All Rights Reserved.